- these are nice - Te†i~†o†s
- NPU! :D - | MolochBaal ⟩
- So simple, so clever. - Alex Mac.
- I will be most likely wrong, but is that the idea from gambort or are they your own? Still this is pretty awesome, especially in this color! - imagination DUCK
- I see what you did there. - The Acquaintance Crate
- Indeed, perfect usage - Bart Willen
- I've used it lots of times, and seen it in tons of creations. Maybe you have something else in mind. This is really old technique, nothing new. :) I would give credit if it was somebody else's idea. It's just tiles on plates on an angle.
- Clever - gambort
- I recently posted a roof using it so I suspect that's where the confusion comes from. As you say it's old, old, oooooold (as are the cactii I sometimes get credit for). - gambort
- Yeap, cacti are also ooold. At first I noted that it's not mine, but later on I've gave up. Those cacti are common as the horses in wild west. ;) I'm not sure, but I think Brian Darrow first made those. At his Indy train dio? Or it's even before that?
- Great tehnicque! - Klementina Kos
- I think it's before that. In the LUGNET only days. Someone must have invented them but it wasn't me or you! - gambort
Great West Railway Station
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts