Annisquam Lighthouse, Gloucester
Annisquam Light, also known as Wigman Point, got its start in 1800 and is located on the Annisquam River. The lighthouse went under construction in 1801 and later was fully rebuilt in the 1850s. Today the Annisquam is owned by the U.S. Coast Guard and is still an active aid to navigation and is closed to the public.
45 Norwood heights
Gloucester, MA 01930