Architecture: Mallalieu, Ross, Roberts, and Doll
Architectural structures designed by Mallalieu, Ross, Roberts & Doll firm.
In 1956, the Architectural firm began with Harry Mallalieu and Thomas B. Ross as Mallalieu & Ross in Massillon, Ohio. The Ohio-based firm took on projects in other parts of the country, such as Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Tennessee. As the number of commissions rose and the location of projects became more widespread, the company also began to grow. Stewart A. Roberts joined the organization in 1962 followed by David A. Doll joining in 1968.
Ultimately, the triad included Harry L. Mallalieu, Stewart A. Roberts, and David A. Doll, all of whom are members of the American Institute of Architects. The architectural firm has completed a variety of projects including residential homes, apartments, schools, churches, hospitals, industrial buildings, commercial buildings and municipal buildings. The firm has designed over 500 projects.