Lemgo - St. Marien
Otto zur Lippe (+ 1360) and his wife Ermgard von der Mark (+ 1361).
These sculptures have been (horizontal) the top part of a large tomb, placed centrally in the church upto 1820, when it was destroyed. Later the couple was fixed (vertical) onto the wall, where it is now. But the craftsmen changed the positions, as now, Otto is on the right. This explains, why the most old graffitis are on her right - and on his left side.