As the sun goes down in the west, the city of Sydney transitions from a silhouette into a skyline of illuminated buildings and landmarks which we proudly call our home.
This is Sydney.
Explore, Interestingness: July 11th 2007 @ #418
Taken on July 1, 2007
This photo is in 11 groups
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,282 items
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 218,870 items
- **FlickrsBest** 122,689 items
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 453,677 items
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,390 items
- Flickr Australia 374,019 items
B Back to context