*60/365... "I love you but my heart is jumbled"
You know that feeling where you really like someone and whenever you're talking to them or with them you bubble with joy? And it's great, especially when you're good friends and are comftorable around each other. You joke, laugh, confide in each other, simply talk to each other like good friends should. But that person is more special to you. But sometimes when you think about what it would be like to be with that person, you start backing away unsure of if that's truly how you feel...and you're left thinking "I love you.. but my heart is jumbled". You know that feeling?
*I don't feel like that right now but it's my concept :)
Tagged! I'm going to make this fun :)
1. The hardness of ice is similar to that of concrete.
2. Lipstick is partially made of fishscales.
3. Dolphins sleep with one eye open. (HAHA)O_-
4. A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds. (HAHA)
5. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Find all the words you can in the heart :) Put notes on them :) I didn't notice the words in the heart until now!
Hey guys... I've got some good stuff coming your way... I'm working on a stop motion and I hope it'll turn out well so you can look forward to it :)