Winter Chill 06.02
«Play In A Cool Warm Place Away From Direct Sunlight»
At late 2005 im fell in love with fabulous music by Dj Mark Doyle. It was Hed Kandi label. Different styles, but always - ear candy. Great artworks of the albums by Jason Brooks - eye candy. All in one, Hed Kandi.
I've tried to reproduce artwork style with my photo and photoshop skills. Hope to do more shots soon...
1. SB-800 into Umbrella Softbox from the right and BELOW the face of model.
2. SB-80DX, zoomed at max, with grid, pointed at the belt, from the right.
3. SB-800 into Beauty Dish from the left, and behind model (for lightening the scarf).
4. SB-800, zoomed, behind the model and above her, as kicker light.
5. SB-800 with CTB filter pointed at the woods. It gives not so much blue color at the first glance, but initial light blue tone became very helpful during postprocessing.
All flashes were triggered by Wireless remote SU-800 and radiopoppers. SB-80DX were triggered with Cybersync.