The door required some improvisation. Most school buses that I am aware of have two-piece folding doors. With a door that is just two studs wide, this is very hard to achieve. I chose on of my norming sliding/hinging arrangements. The rear-view mirror meant the door had to hinge at the back.
- Mum, where is my school bag? - kin.leg◎
- his face needs to be frustrated right?i mean its a bus full of kids. - K. Jewell
- Since there aren't any kids in the bus, the one standing next to him is the last passenger of the day. He's obviously looking forward to going home ;-)
- I don't know son. - Justin. Z ★
- But I have a test today and need my notes! - Justin. Z ★
- (mom thinks) well just **** you, son **** you!
I thought bringing you to this world was enough, but no mister "ungrateful" here wants his room getting cleaned up, his dinner being served, his hat getting payed and how he wants me too hind his bag!!! just screw you!
(mom sais) here's your back dear son
screlove you! - Dutch Bricks
American School bus (2)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts