This collage is an example of what can be done totally legal and in a very simple way with the Creative Commons license. Thanks to the following individuals, Lawrence Lessig's Creative Commons and the Wikipedia.
The topics of this little experiment have been several. From the first days of computing to nowadays most recent thoughts about information and technology itself.
1. General history of computing, computer science and informatics
2. Warfare, WWII and the evolution of computers, security and surveillance
3. Globalisation and "the net"-culture
4. From industrial-society to information-society
5. Violability of the information-society
7. Copyright vs. Copyleft
I'm attending informatics (which isn't cs only) at the Technical University of Vienna