Different shapes & sizes in my cupboard. I especially like the ones with clear tops and the small, white two-tiered one. Volume of the box in ml roughly corresponds to the calories it can hold when packed with dense foods (i.e. sandwiches and salads would require larger containers): bento box size guidelines by age, gender, height, etc. here. Store details at the SF Bay Area bento shopping guide here. For my blog.
- 940ml capacity. Cover says, "DEAR LABEL We are passionate about lunch communication. The lunch is a good day pasttime." hee hee. The flaps are stable (no moving parts).
- 430ml capacity. Freezer & microwave safe (but not the top). Removable rubber steam vent built into lid. (Now dead -- attachment point for flap on lid broke after a couple of years.)
- 240ml capacity. Freezer & microwave safe (but not the top).
- 600ml capacity, two-tiered. Cover says, "BASIS:1 This box is designed for healthy and stylish boys" ha ha. Very stable flaps.
- 490ml capacity. (now dead -- got caught in the car trunk)
- Made in China, so it doesn't state capacity on the bottom. Haven't measured volume yet, but it's extremely deep so can hold tall food.
Assorted bento boxes for packed lunches
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts