1938 aerial view of the Cliff House and Sutro Baths in San Francisco
The Market Street Railway company had streetcars running along Geary Street, west from 33rd Ave., turning north on 48th Ave to cross Point Lobos Ave. and begin a short switchback to reach Sutro Baths. Up to the curve at its northernmost point the initial part of this switchback off Point Lobos Ave. is currently the pedestrian-only Land's End Trail that wraps around the Land's End parking lot.
Note the words "San Francisco" written on the roof of the car barn at Sutro Baths, which is typical for buildings of the San Francisco Market Street Railway company. The westernmost end of this car barn is where the Louis' cafe stands today.