2012 - Architectural Étude #2 - Berlin
It's been two weeks since I have got home from my holidays, and I took a nice off-internet period.
This image comes from the Berlin Photowalk of last May, and it's my best architectural image to date.
I am satisfied with this processing; I worked hard on it and after 239 layers the image looks (almost) like I wanted to.
It required 20 hours to get here.
Hope you had some special holidays, I finally had the chance of slowing down with everything (also with shooting) and I will soon start with much more energy!
Meanwhile, don't forget to take a look at My Facebook Page: Have a look and help me growing by sharing and liking it!
Moreover, I am proud to announce here that we finally launched The Glass Star Agency: you can find more information about that at:
- CANON 5d Mark II ir, EF 17-40@25, f/8, 27+123 s, ISO 100
- Mirror Lockup, Remote Shutter
- Lee Big Stopper (10 stops ND filter)
- Added many soft light layers to adjust the light;
- Added some custom gradients to equalize the light;
- Added a few curves to improve contrasts;
- Applied Noise Reduction
- Resized for the Web (1200px);
- Applied an Unsharp Mask to slightly improve contrast;
- Smart Sharpen + More accurate (On luminosity 'blending mode', with the sky masked off);
- Framing and Signature.
Take a look at it, LARGE on Black :
@ You all
Comments and faves are always welcome!
Hope your holidays went really well; will catch up with your albums soon