EXPLORED!!! Highest position: 49 on Friday, October 16, 2009
Today I decided to process the first image I captured last weekend. I
still have many earlier shots to process but I'm proud
of my latest works and I want to hear what you think about it.
I started using my B+W 110 ND a lot, I love its ability of providing the opportunity of long exposures in full daylight.
I hope to have the opportunity of getting some nice sea long exposures
soon, I fell in love with them.
This would also mean other splendid weekends with Alice, another good reason to do that!
EF-S 10-22 @ 10 mm ISO 100, f/8, 15&20 secs
Shot saturday late morning, pretty close to Sestri Levante.
- Basic White Balance
- Merged two exposures (15 and 20 secs), added a gradient mask
- Rotated the image to make the horizon flat
- Cropped to remove the 'out of the frame' areas
- Converted to black and white using Silver Efex Pro
- Created 6 Overlay layers to adjust light
- Corrected the distortion in the upper right angle
- Applied some Gaussian monochromatic noise, then blended it using soft light
- Added a slight vignette
- Sharpening (Smart Sharpen + more accurate, rocks only)
- Framing and signature.
Take a look at it, LARGE on Black :
@ You all
Comments, faves and critiques are always welcomed!
Let me know what you think about it, my dear friends! Hope you like it!!!