Misty hills at sunrise
EXPLORED!!! Highest position: 41 on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Back to black and white. This one had great colors, but b&w gives a lot more mood.
I'm relaxing, enjoyng some time on Flickr, going out partying...
Next week I'm leaving for a few days, I'm sure you'll see the photographic results...
Hope you're having a great time.
Again, from my Tuscany trip.
Photoshop: (from ONE Exposure)
- Converted to black and white with the Black and White tool
- Used levels to enhance contrast
- Applied curves to higher contrast even more
- Copied the background layer and multiplied the sky (with a gradient mask)
- Used an overlay layer to improve light
- Merged all layers and blended the resulting one (at 25% opacity) on Soft Light mode
- Added a Hue/Sat layer to warm up colors a little
- Added a subtle vignette
- Used three overlay layers to adjust light
- Made some cloning to remove little distracting objects
- NOT applied noise reduction nor sharpening
- Framing and signature.
Take a look at it, LARGE on Black :
@ You all
Comments, faves and critiques are always welcomed!
I spent a little time on this processing, I would appreciate some honest feedback on it.
If you think I've pushed it too far, just let me know it.
Have a great time!!!