Our Galactic Neighborhood
This image shows our own galaxy: the milky way and our two small satellite galaxies: The Magellan clouds.
The Small Magellan Cloud is at the top left and the Large Magellan Cloud at the bottom left.
The Image also shows scorpius, the Lagoon and Trifid Nebulas, the galactic center at Sagitarius and many globular and open clusters.
This photo is in 7 groups
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 264,449 items
- AMAZING NATURE!Technical comment Group 870 items
- Best Images Ever (ADMIN Approval Only | Award 2 or More) 84,626 items
- Nature Nerds 33,922 items
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 23,361 items
- Astronomy 82,078 items