Clayton West, West Yorkshire 30th December 1982
Clayton West signal box at the approach to the station as seen from a dmu just arriving from Huddersfield. Opened in 1879 by the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway it was closed in 1983 when the branch line closed. The nameboard is original LYR.
The 3.5-mile Lancashire and Yorkshire railway branch line to Clayton West from Shepley Junction was opened on 1 September 1879. It was closed on 24 January 1983.