For my job as a management trainee I receive career coaching, this is to answer questions such as 'what do I want in a career?' and 'what are my qualities?'
In order to think about the previous coaching session I had to make a
reflection assignment. The coaching session was about what I wanted in
a job, during coaching I came up with:
- Cooperating, working together with others
- Creativity, being creative
- Innovation, thinking about new ways to do things
- Growth, becoming better, gaining knowledge
- Diversity, in job and in people
So for my reflection assignment I had this image in my head of people working together to screw in a big light bulb, the light bulb being a metaphor for creativity and innovation. Because drawing is not really one of my qualities I decided to create the image with the help of my childhood Lego friends. I hope you like it!