There's a frog in my back yard that continues to croak and it's really irritating.
I got tagged again
I'm going to let The Jush take it over this time, when she gets here...
Now it's Jushy's time!
1) I am a music fanatic. I've been playing cello for six years, and I love it more every day.
2) I have a few favorite songs: Laredo by Band of Horses, Take Me Home by the Jakes, Blood Bank by Bon Iver, Nantes by Beirut, ANYTHING BY FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE and I'm really getting to know CocoRosie and Fleet Foxes. And I love Death Cab. And Mumford & Sons. Have I mentioned Florence + The Machine yet? And I really like A Fine Frenzy. I may as well put in that my favorite classical pieces are Joaquin Turina's Trio No. 2, First Movement, and Schubert's Piano Trio in E-flat.
3) I have this really awesome sound-to-color mental connection called synesthesia. Basically, when I hear some music (the really wonderful kind of music that rings to your soul and sends chills over every inch of your skin), I see a certain color. My favorite example is Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition"--it's the most beautiful, sleepy, swirly purple with little golden flecks.
4) I try to be happy as often as I can. I feel strange when I'm not smiling.
5) I love the rain the most.
6) Olivia (you know who) is my dearest friend on this earth. I jokingly call her my Significant Other, even though it's not really a joke because I honest to goodness can't function like an independent human being without her.
7) I have an obsession with photographs where the subject glows and their hair is surrounded by halos of light. It looks like the essence of bliss and beauty to me.
8) There's a boy in my US History class who has the prettiest lips i've ever seen. Columbus who?
9) I think I talk too much and my true meaning gets lost in translation. I either ramble for days or say the most simple thing that comes to me--no in-between.
10) I feel a little lost most of the time, but I think we need to be lost for a while to know when we are found.
( 11) Thank you for reading.c:)