16 of 50 - Daniel Kremin
And yet another day I wanted to do something different, but the little Miss had no time, again :)
OK, what to do? Shoot my stupid face? At first yes, but I was too stressed and so I asked Daniel if he would like. I changed the light setup a little bit and played with the rims.
And now? I tried some bokeh fake but I dont like that. Nice bokeh has to be real and not faked :) So I grabbed my stuff and got into my car. I saw this nice bridges every day when I took a walk with Ilonka and guessed it could fit. I shot 6 captures to get this wideangle capture.
Hehe, I will try something funny tomorrow: the 23rd comment can wish what or how I shoot something :)
Follow me on Twitter
Visit me on Facebook
Take a look at my portfolio
- 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 28" Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
- 430 EXII @ 1/4 24 mm bare cam left into Apollo Westcott Micro Softbox
- 430 EXII @ 1/32 105 mm bare cam right
- EOS 5D MKII @ 1/80 ISO 640
- EF 50 1.4 @ f/8.0
- triggered with Yongnuo RF-602