1. Taking pictures a tool (camera), not a photographer.
2. The choice of tool limits the possibilities.
3. Experience allows him (instrument) less and less to limit their capabilities.
4. The ability to see is given only when the observer allows ...
5. The moment of observation is the real find ...
6. Training and mastering it defies. Training leads to poor imitations of the original.
7. Often the result should ripen, like wine. Although time is the understanding of the mind, therefore it is very speculative.
8. The meaning of all this is the process!
9. Let it be!