All Saints, Ulceby, Lincolnshire
The little brick built Anglican church at Ulceby stands by the side of a country lane and dates from 1826 with some restoration being carried out in 1885. It is believed to stand of the site of an earlier church. The parish is now known as Ulceby cum Fordington (sometimes "Ulceby near Alford") to distinguish it from another Ulceby in the north of the county. The nearby hamlet of Fordington once had it's own Anglican church but no trace of it remains.