The Church of Saint Michael the Archangel
The origins of the church dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel and documentary evidence of so-called (Arkhangel'skoe) village goes back to the 17th century when these groungs were owned by Boltin boyars. The church as it's shown on a photo was finalized in 1822 by well-known Russian architect Joseph Bove who was the second husband of princess A.S. Trubetskoy, whose noble family owned this land since year 1710. Later in 1937 the church was closed by atheist soviet authorities and turned into warehouse and country club, then severly damaged during WW II. One of the most sad things in history of the church is that The Nazis killed lots of people from the bell-tower of the church as it's a prevailing height of this area. The church was returned to the Russian Orthodox Church in 1995 and since then is permanently under reconstruction process.
More information about the village and country estate of the Trubetskoy family can be found here -in Russian
More information about Joseph Bove : WIKI