Wahclella Winter Wonderland, Study #3
Basic instructions for winter waterfall photography...
1. Stand in spray zone.
3. Lock camera onto tripod.
5. Click wireless remote to trigger shutter release.
6. Review photo and adjust metering/white balance.
8. Repeat steps #5-7 at least a dozen times, and hope that at least one of the shots isn't completely ruined by spray and rain.
9. Trudge back to trailhead through a mixture of ice/snow/slush.
10. Wait 48 hours for gear to dry out.
11. Eagerly (stupidly) await next cold snap!