Finally, the first "public" presentation of this full day workshop is Monday in San Diego at National University! Most every class has filled to capacity, extra dates were added when possible and a second round of workshops will soon be booked in the first part of 2006. Thanks to everyone that has signed up and expressed interest! I've worked really hard to make this a valuable workshop for you and your library, at least if the number of drafts are any indication! :)
- "A Glossary to help you and your library Keep Up!"
- "Exercises to help you and your library Keep Up!"
- Student PowerPoint handouts will be two-up double sided.
- You prepared about 80 slides in total? - DaDaiErDai
- 228 for the presentation.
162 in the handout.
A lot, I know, but they flow like a story and are very text light. Many are individual images that flow with and emphasize points in the presentation/story/conversation. The plan is to edit and adjust as seems appropriate after a couple of sessions.
- What can I say? Wow wow wow wow wow! That's a lot!!! - DaDaiErDai
Keep Up! Workshop: Drafts I-XIV
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts