new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Mühlenhof Open-Air Museum Münster | by Liam Cheasty
Back to photostream

Mühlenhof Open-Air Museum Münster

Mühlenhof Open-Air Museum Münster

 

Mühlenhof Open-Air Museum Münster

Around the ancient post mill, built in 1748 and relocated to the Aasee by “Builder” Theo Breider in 1960/61, a true open-air museum of historic houses was established: including the Mühlenhaus of 1619, the splendid Gräftenhof of 1720, with Backhaus, Rossmühle, Spieker, and Kötterhaus, village shop, smithy, and an old school where even lessons are given from time to time.

119 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 13, 2011