Rochelle Rehair WIP
I used up the absolute last of my black saran hair for this head. I almost didn't make it! But she looks pretty fantastic, and now I just have to wait for the glue to dry.
I'll be doing two layers of the glue for this head, because her scalp split during the de-hairing process to begin with, and the patch job I did, didn't stay. While doing her part line, it tore open again a little bit. So. Extra glue to make it fast, and fingers crossed it stays that way.
She'll be getting some wicked V-bangs and a cute up-do when she's done. As for the face, I have to wait for the MSC to arrive.
It's been nine weeks and it's still not here... Hmmmm. :|