- Ahem. Eyes up here.
- Yes. That's really how her costume is designed. You should see how Michael Turner draws her.
- I need a better hammer head design. BrickForge's custom war hammer was too small for my liking.
- He looks like a ninja turtle for some reason. Maybe I need to redo his head.
- Temporary hand (wrong color).
- T-sphere. Or, part of a Technic ball and socket joint.
- "FAIR PLAY". Yes, it's part of his costume.
- Lots of Brush N' Leaf silver - which seems to be incredibly toxic. I was dizzy by the time I was done with this guy.
- I now have one left purple arm, one right orange arm, one left grey leg, and one right brown leg left over. Sigh.
- Maybe make Element Girl, the female Metamorpho? www.answers.com/topic/element-girl - graznador
- Excellent idea - though it would have to be a reversed Element Girl.
- I think Metamorpho needs a new rocky arm from the Power Miners monsters. - graznador original
- Interesting. Do they fit regular minifig torsos?
- Yeah and the other way too! - madformax1
DC Hero Minifigs - Wave 3
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts