- this is sparta. - z the lego man
- Does this just sit on top, or is there a firm connection? - Ironsniper
- I dont get it... - Aphylliate
- This area is nice... though I almost want to see that 2x2 round boat plate in trans ice blue here. :) - eldeeem
- It is connected with one of these which sticks up through the 1 plate section in the middle and connects to the inside of the slope.
- This is so slick, it's amazing. If I could kiss it, I would. - Johŋ
- Aaahh, I see. Thanks. - Ironsniper
- very clever and a great result - nitrobenz
- I think it's a reference to the way Greek (and thus, Roman) temples were constructed; the shape is somewhat reminiscent of a pediment, which was very common in Greek architect. - The Magic Tuba Pixie
- pew? - Krika99
- Did you get all those delicious turquoise 2X2 tiles from Bricklink? - Nannan Z.
- But of course. I'm slowly trying to amass enough to use it as a main color on a decent sized MOC someday.
- I'm also keeping an eye out on obscure colors. I'm trying to restore the balance of color in my collection that's currently offset by years of bley and black hoarding. - Nannan Z.
- Great transition right here! - Cole Blaq
- Fabulous! - Phall Macaroni
- is this ship held form the ground by magic or photoshop? - space_e
- Photoshop :)
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts