- That offset is so hot - <(Chris B)>
- Offset hairpiece, awesome choice for Doc's crazy hair! - Blυe Star
- Instantly recognizable! Great choice of minifigure head. - ElNickre
- classic hinges come in light bley? I just checked Bricklink and the 3-finger hinge comes in old gray only. What color did you use here? - Nannan Z.
- It's old grey. The way the picture came out it made it look sorta bley.
- Jacket :¬O - Lloyd W
- Seconded-perefect head - sqiddster
- why is there an old man hanging out with a sailor? - dover ☄
- This seems so obvious, but I've never seen it done before. It looks excellent. - Erdbeereis1
- I borrowed the idea from K-Hatch's design on Brickshelf.
- What's the matter with you, kid? You jump ship? - peterlmorris
- Just noticed the color change here - that is excellent! I've seen a DeLorean up close, and there's just no getting around that jarring transition from stainless steel to plastic. Awesome! - peterlmorris
- "You made a time machine...out of a pile of LEGOs?" - Matt Forcum
- What wheel is this? - NeptuneFur
- I eventually want to see a photo with Mr. Fusion here. :P - Matt Forcum
- Are these all 1x1 tiles? I wonder if it would work inverted. - SIMAFOL
- Lego Agents, I think. - Brick Farmer
- They're actually 1x1 plates. Check the gallery link below for some shots of the rear.
- They're actually these
- Can we get a pic w/ fire on the ground? - SIMAFOL
- That's what I was thinking. Perfect. - SIMAFOL
- Which part is this? the red one - yo3l
- Looks like a rubber band. - pyreƒyre
- These look awsome - Joris Blok
- nice cam.... what model is it? :) - JeyGy
- This is a perfect head/hair combo for Doc Brown! I had been thinking of using the same hairpiece, but the head works really well too! - Eleven-Thirty-Eight
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts