Charlotte Historic Firehouses
Historic and former firehouses of Charlotte

Photos from 2008 and 2005

Learn more at legeros.com/history/stations/charlotte/

Station 5 – 224 Wesley Heights Way – 1929 to present

Station 6 – 249 S. Laurel Avenue – 1929 to present

Station 7 – 3210 N. Davidson Street – 1935 to present

Station 8 – 1201 The Plaza – 1948 to present

Station 11 – 620 W. 28th Street – 1958 to present

Station 12 – 420 Inwood Drive – 1961 to present

Station 13 – 4337 Glenwood Drive – 1962 to present

Station 14 – 114 N. Sharon Amity Road – 1962 to present

Old Sta 2 – 1212 S. Boulevard – 1909 to 1948

Old Sta 2 – 1215 S. Boulevard – 1948 – 1948 to 1982

Old Sta 4 – 420 W. 5th Street 1925 – 1925 to 1972

Old Sta 10 – 2136 Remount Road 1957 – 1957 to 2005

Old Shop – 618 W. 28th Street 1958 – 1958 to 1997.

Old Training Tower – 2601 E. 7th Street – 1938 to 1977

Old Palmer Fire School – 2601 E. 7th Street 1940 to 1977

Old Police/Fire Academy – 1750 Shopton Road – 1977 to 2002
92 photos · 748 views