Chicago Firehouses of the 19th Century
1123-25 W. Roosevelt Road - E18
1873 to 2008?

1244 N. Wells Street - E27
1874 to 1978

455-57 N. Wolcott Avenue - E26
1875 to 1975

1125 N. Ashland Avenue - E30
1881 to present

114-116 W. Aberdeen Street - E34
1885 to 1964

158 W. Erie Street - T3
1885 to 1968

1618 W. 33rd Place - E39
1886 to present

228 W. Illinois Street - E42
1888 to 1968

3138 W. Lake Street - E44, E66
1888 to 1981

651 W. 43rd Street - E48
1889 to 1890
Not pictured

1625-27 N. Damen Avenue - E35
1894 to 1974

623 E. 108th Street - E80
1895 to 1957

507-11 E. 112th Street - T27
1896 to 1903
Built 1881 by the Pullman Company as a stable and firehouse. Fire department section of building was two-story brick with one bay. Part of the Historic Pullman District

2414 W. Cuyler Avenue - E86
1899 to 1932

3700 W. Huron Street - E85
1899 to 1981

439-41 N. Waller Avenue - E96
1899 to present
123 photos · 3,521 views
1