Plastic is secured to each hoophouse rib with clips

    Newer Older
    1. PJT718 47 months ago | reply

      Where did you find the clips? Did you make them yourself?

    2. laurenipsum 47 months ago | reply

      Nope, they are storebought (and super handy)!

      We have mostly gotten ours from Peaceful Valley, where they call them "rowcover snap clamps" apparently.

      You can also get them from Territorial Seed. I haven't compared prices lately ...

      If you're interested, you can read more about our raised bed hoophouses on our blog post:

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts