new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Hog wire fence | by laughalita
Back to photostream

Hog wire fence

I find it really interesting how many views this particular picture receives. I guess there is a lot of curiousity out there about hog-wire fence / guardrails.

To see another project that uses hogwire go to:

If you are interested in seeing more of my work (but not including hog wire) -- please check out this link and vote for me!

6 faves
Taken on September 28, 2007