new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The Old Police Station, Chapel Street, Salford | by larosecarmine
Back to album

The Old Police Station, Chapel Street, Salford

Located on a peninsula of land between Chapel Street and the Salford Approach to the former Exchange Station, the former Chapel Street Police Station was built in 1888 by Arthur Jacob, the Salford Borough Engineer.

20x29cm mixed media

 

4,641 views
21 faves
11 comments
Taken on August 15, 2012