Bite to Eat
“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~ William Londen
Sure wish that darn log wasn't in the foreground, but it's not like you get to pick and choose when and where a wildlife opportunity will present itself, so you take what you can get and make the most of it :-) This pretty lady was grazing in & around the Calcite Springs area the entire time we visited along with her two cubs of the year. They were playing at the top of a tree nearby; will post a shot or two of them later. Have a fabulous weekend....thanks for all your visits!!!!
© Darlene Bushue - All of my images are protected by copyright and may not be used on any site, blog, or forum without my permission.
This photo is in 6 groups
- Colors Of The Heart! *Invited Images Only*! 92,369 items
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 88,156 items
- The Nature Conservancy 821,244 items
- NATURE'S PRIME (P1/A4) VOTE: Macro Mania WINNERS 378,309 items
- National Wildlife Magazine Photo Group 213,907 items
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 549,230 items