Can you understand why it's called Sunglow Ranch?
As the sun comes over the mountain the oak tree by the pond lights up for a brief instant.
Sunglow Ranch is a B&B near the Chiricahua National Monument. It resides in a caldera of the Turkey Creek volcano (27 million years ago!) at 5,000 feet above sea level.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Take It Outside! 90,324 items
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 489,272 items
- In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. 9,012 items
- Good Morning Flickr 10,116 items
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 94,296 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Explore 68 items