1990s Tet Holidays
My MOC depicts 1990s Lunar New Year days in Vietnam. This living room has quintessential items from the old days:
1. The crown jewel of every family: a red Soviet made TV.
2. Tea set with a legendary thermo flask.
3. Kumquat tree
4. Cherry blossom branch
5. Soviet Era toys include: Red balance doll (lật đật) , Matryoshka doll, mini tennis racket, a kid's tea set and a holliday drum.
6. Trophies collection to show off your achivements
7. "Grandpa" furniture
8. All that packed into French built home that has seen better days. Houses in the 80s and 90s were left over, unfixed from the colonial era. People were often fascinated with buying western items after the US sanction got lifted, rather than fixing the wall.
Happy Year of the Rat! Do you see the little mouse?