new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Michigan City IN - 2012 | by trecrowns
Back to photostream

Michigan City IN - 2012

The lighthouse museum, which was built in 1858 and replaced the 1837 lighthouse, built at the water's edge. It was remodeled in 1904 and was placed at the end of the pier. Seven keepers and fourteen assistant keepers served here 1837-1940.

171 views
1 fave
5 comments
Taken on July 13, 2012