new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
squirrels on a fence | by kittenry
Back to album

squirrels on a fence

This pack of squirrels - wait. What DO you call a number of squirrels together? Is it like a gaggle of geese, a murder of crows, or a herd of buffalo?


Or is it something more obscure, like a labor of moles, richness of martens, or a trip of goats?


Taking the initiative, which I so often do, i have just searched for and found the answer. A gathering of several squirrels is called a "dray" or a "scurry" of squirrels.

0 faves
Taken on August 20, 2006