random thoughts upon turning middle age
1. taking self portraits is hard
2. we have no idea when we turn middle age.
3. i have the brain of a 16 year old
4. my back hurts
5. i still really like sleeping
6. i have no idea what i want to be when i grow up.
7. i think about money and "things" alot more than i used to.
8. i sit on the couch alot more than i used to.
9. i don't experience the highs and lows like i used to.
10. i'm secretly afraid i'm becoming dead inside.
11. i think i'm too lazy to live up to my fullest potential.
12. i secretly hope my fullest potential includes being a world champ sleeper.
13. when i walk into people's homes i notice the moldings, paint work and i can probably tell you where they bought their bathroom tile.
14. i have a lawyer and an accountant. that just doesn't seem right.
15. i have a free plane ticket that's about to expire and i can't use it. i can't tell you how unlike me that is and how much it bothers me.
16. if you'd told me two years ago i was going to be a wedding photographer i'd have laughed at you and then cried myself to sleep.
17. i love being a wedding photographer.
18. i still love my friends.
19. i miss joel and kristen a whole lot this week.
20. my parents still don't understand me.
21. i still have the brain of a 16 year old.
22. i want to do something important in my life.
23. sometimes i'm too tired to leave the house.
24. sometimes it scares me that a relationship is not even on my radar screen.
25. i think my soup has meat in it. dammit.
26. i don't have any other food.
27. i really hate grocery shopping
28. my list of places to go before i die is just about as long as the index in the back of an atlas.
29. i wish i had more time.
30. i would have more time if i wasn't such a procrastinator.
31. i am really scared i'm going to get tired of taking photos
32. i am really scared my body won't let me take photos at some point
33. i'm a very thoughtful person, i just don't act on it nearly enough
34. i really like the desert and i love the fact that i discovered that last year.
35. i don't wanna grow up