Bike Lane Built for Two
New York City's new, physically-separated 9th Avenue Bicycle Lane safely and comfortably accommodates two cyclists side by side. If drivers can have a conversation between the driver's seat and the passenger seat, why can't two cyclists enjoy the same pleasure - rather than yelling at each other in single file in a narrow, 5-foot wide bike lane?
Feel free to use this photo for other purposes, but please credit to Kyle Gradinger/BCGP.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Change Your Life. Ride A Bike! 20,599 items
- Little Green Man - Pedestrian Traffic Lights Around the World 885 items
- Life in the Bike Lane 141 items
- Transportation 239,728 items
- Bicycle facilities 8,559 items