Kodak 66 Model II #4
The Kodak 66 was a self-erecting folding camera with telescope-type optical viewfinder and a shutter release button on top of the camera body. It was Kodak's only post-war folder for type No. 120 film rolls, making twelve 6x6cm exposures. It was manufactured in the UK by Kodak Ltd. between 1958 & 1960. The Model II, shown in the photo above, has an 75mm f:6.3 Kodak Anaston lens, mounted in a three speed Vario shutter.