Emergency Games Kit v1
This is a tiny bag of game components I sometimes carry around - I thought I'd document it somewhere. Other Emergency Games Kits I've seen have been hefty plastic toolboxes full of books and custom-deck card games (which I suspect make more sense if you own a car), but this is just a pencil case that fits in a pocket. It comprises:
* A 130 x 80mm "Tuff Bag" pencil case which I think I picked up from Rymans.
* A two-sides-of-A4 printout of the rules for 57 paper/card/dice games from the Freeze-Dried Games Pack.
* A couple of blank crossword grids for Lynx.
* A few sheets of squared paper for grid type games.
* A 2" x 2.5" mini deck of cards. (I picked up a custom deck in an Artscow sale.)
* 38 mini poker chips from Koplow Games; 16 black, 16 white and six in other colours. Haven't yet gotten around to painting chess icons on the black and white ones.
* Six 12mm dice (six being enough to play Farkle).
* A biro.
It all fits inside the pencil case, the chips being arranged into a single stack and bound with two rubber bands.