Woolley-Foster Home, St. George, Utah
Built around 1873 by Edwin G. Woolley, this structure was one of the largest and finest in the city for that period. A prominent judge and merchant, Woolley owned the house until 1907 when he moved his family to Salt Lake City and sold the house to Charles F. Foster. The Fosters were in possession until 1952. In 1981 it because Seven Wives Inn, Southern Utah's first bed and breakfast inn.