Located at 264-270 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul, NSW. The King's Theatre was opened on 22nd October 1922 with 1,498 seats. It was designed by architects Kaberry & Chard. Closed as a cinema on 18th December 1985. It was converted into a roller skating rink, which operated into the 1990's. It was re-opened as Anita's Theatre in 2007, presenting concerts and live performances.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts