Located at 229 Canterbury Road, Canterbury, Sydney, NSW. The Windsor Theatre was opened in 1938, with 788 seats. Closed prior to 1982, when it was converted into a community centre.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts