Located at 669 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW. Originally opened 16th June 1924, it was designed in a Baroque style, to the plans of architect Charles Bohringer, as was both cinema and fully equipped theatre. In 1939, it was totally re-modeled in an Art Deco style. Taken over by Hoyts in 1941, it was twinned in 1979, with a total seating capacity for 962. It was closed on 6th December 1989. The former stalls area became a church, while the upstairs screen was left empty. Totally closed for a few years, in late-2010, a church has purchased the building and have now moved in.