Located at 142 Streatham Hill, London, SW2. This opened as the Gaumont Palace in 1932. It had a seating capacity of 2,381 and was designed by architects Charles Nicholas & J.E. Dixon-Spain. It was heavily damaged by bombing in July 1944 and was closed. It re-opened in 1955 as the gaumont Cinema with a newly designed auditorium by architecural the architectural firm T.P. Bennett & Son. Closed in 1961 it was converted into a 36 lane bowling alley.