Located at 1-3 Rose Street, Upper Ferntree Gully, Victoria. The Loyalty Theatre was opened as a cinema in 1939, and was designed in an Art Deco style with seating for 409, all on a single floor.
Later known as the Festival Theatre, it was closed as a cinema in around 1962. The building became derelict, and suffered fire damage. In 1972, it was taken over by the 1812 Theatre group, and has been remodeled into a live theatre.