Adelphi Theatre, North Carlton, Vic
Located at 367 Nicholson Street, in the North Carlton district of Melbourne, Victoria. Opened as the Jubilee Picture Palace in 1912, it operated until 1922, when it was closed and enlarged. Re-named Adelphi Theatre, and now with 1,890 seats, it operated as a cinema until 1967. It was converted into the San Remo Ballroom, which continues today.